Friday, March 12, 2010

March Madness!

Wow, it is March already. I feel like we just celebrated the New Year! Paul and I have been keeping busy as usual. I have started to make a lot of cookies to start practicing for the spring festivals and farmers markets. Here is some I made for St. Patty's Day. The box is a packaging idea I have for the farmers market and festivals. Emily took them to work today to test them on her co-workers. I think they were good because the extra I had here at the house were gone by the end of the night! :)

Paul is going to finish up the interview and orientation I guess you could call it for a new job. It is with Whipple Services in Orem. He is really excited to work there and we are praying that all works out. I think that not working has made him a little stir crazy. Riley has loved having him home all the time because Daddy spoils her! I know she won't be happy to see him go back to work :( She is growing like a weed. She is saying a few words now. When she is eating and one of the dogs comes over to her she puts her hand out and says "NO NO". She is pretty protective of her food. She loves when it time to say prayer. She folds her arms and bows her head and when we are done says "AMEN" really loud! She loves to bring us things. At least once a day she will bring me every shoe from the closet and then take them back. Her favorite show is now Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. She loves the music and dances up a storm every time it comes on. She loves to read books and will bring you one and say "More". She is too cute! I am excited for Spring to get here. It will be nice do more things outdoors. Riley loves it outside and I can tell she gets cabin fever after a full day inside the house!
We took her to the park the other day and I realized just how big she is getting. She was running around everywhere and loved the swings. She loves to go down the slide and crawl through the tunnels. I will keep posting as much as I can and I hope everyone is doing well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: