Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Update!






I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Paul and I really enjoyed seeing the family in AZ. It was our first trip to AZ and the weather was great and the company was even better. We miss everyone already and we just got home yesterday. We had fun playing games, eating, playing the Wii, eating, shopping and more eating! We are trying to adjust to getting back to the daily grind here in Houston. I know it was hard for Paul to go back to work this morning. I am doing well, I am 30 weeks now and man do I feel it. Only 7 more weeks till we see if we have to induce because the baby is getting so big or if we can wait it out. Time is really flying by fast. We are already starting the countdown till Christmas and can't believe how close it is. We know it will be here before we know it. Now that I got some tips from Briana I am going to try and update our blog more often! I'm really excited!!!!! I hope everyone is doing good and here are few pictures of the fam from our trip.

2 comments:

Briana said...

Yeah I am excited you updated! Thanks for coming. It was a blast to have you here. Wish we lived closer. I am getting so excited for your little girl!

Unknown said...

I miss you guys already! Hopefully I will be able to make it out there though just after Christmas. I love you guys!... and your blog looks great :)